10/25/21

Spooktacular Fashion...

 Hi friends!

Today in celebration of the Halloween season, I decided to do a post on spooky fashion, these are just a few favorites, so hope you enjoy.

This whole outfit is amazing,  the candy corn skirt is to drool for.

What witch outfit is complete without a hat? I discovered these this year after seeing Miranda from Spooky Little Halloween and Laura Lee of Halloween Hill Studio had a field trip to a pumpkin patch, so fun and a must buy item.

This shirt is just amazing n so classic,  never got to it on time 😭

Now this fabulous seller is a favorite if mine and am a regular shopper. When I saw this gem I knew I had to get it and eek!!! I was able to snatch this pretty 🎃 Lindsay never fails to surprise and always has new goodies, so give her a follow if you don't. 

This outfit is adorable and just so tasteful,  perfect for party hosting.

Ok are words really needed?? these are just too adorable and another on my need to get. 



These last two are from this same shop and are just gorgeous!! 



Like I said, a few, but aren't these fabulous? Do share which is your favorite and of course keep posted on the personal IG for me posing with my jack o lantern dress as we get closer to Halloween 😉


No comments: