10/21/21

Rhode Montijo fantasmical Halloween box exchange...

 Hello friends!

Today I wanted to share what I received this year for the fantasmical Halloween box exchange hosted by Rhode Montijo. This event is one of the best things of my Halloween season, is just too fun. 

 

Got this adorable card...


Ok this is just too fabulous, a pumpkin wax seal and I want one, so if any of you dear readers know where to get it from, do give me the heads up.


Got a nice quality tinsel garland...


and the goodies....
Got scarf, treat bag, socks, note pad, funny ghost and the tea light holder.


Just too fun!!!
I of course forgot to take photos of what I sent aside from the handmade pieces shared on the last post; but from what I can remember I sent a day of the dead scarf and wooden wall hang, socks, a tinsel pumpkin, coaster set, and a card. If I send anything else, I can't remember, but glad to report my recipient was happy with her gifts. 
Anyway, like I always say, if you are in the states and love Halloween, participate, you will have a blast. 
'Till next one...



No comments: