10/27/21

Folk Halloween...

Hello friendly ghouls!

On today's post I wanted to share some of the folk Halloween art I've found on Etsy which I've been drooling a bit on, lol. My prim and folk art appreciation has been deepening and I have been browsing and found some great pieces on Etsy; here they are and hope you enjoy.


This pretty display came across my IG feed and loved the top print, I'm such a sucker for the Americana style houses during fall season. These are printable and very affordable, got mines for next year's Halloween theme. YES! already thinking up next year 🎃🎃🎃


OK, this one I need to do, it's absolutely adorable even thou I must admit I am a bit intimidated by large cross stitch project, but this one is a must do for next year.

These are just too cute and gave me an idea to do a large row of prim pumpkins, like 7 should definitely make a statement and look fabulous in my opinion.

This one was another IG appearance and I fell head over heels for it. Got two inches from this fabulous artist and can't wait to see what she does for winter, do check her out.

This adorable piece is another on the to do list, it's a punch embroidery mounted on a wooden plaque,  just gorgeous! 

Well, hope you enjoyed these and the shops/ artists. Do share your favorites and opinions.  









 

No comments: