10/19/21

Last minute spooks...

Hello, hello!

Wanted to share here some last minute spooks made for the shop... 

If you haven't seen her at the shop, well here is the grumpy witch of the year. Made using vintage new stock- the witch head was a find from last year, actually there were 4, kept 2 for next year.





This fun hang has cotton fabric, cheese cloth, rusty bells and crinkled ribbon. The added tag is just extra embellishment. But just look at the fabulous face...


Made an extra one for a gift for my recipient for this year's halloween box exchange


This is the second make for my gift exchange, Mr. Bones


Isnt he great? Well, I'm glad to report my gift recipient loved the pieces. On the next post I will share what I got. But do share your thoughts on the pieces.
'Till next one.


No comments: