10/29/21

Spooky lot of costumes...

Hello friends!
This year am doing a 10 spooky costumes post. Unfortunately didn't have the time to dig into the creepy vintage costumes, but found some cool and creepy one on Pinterest and here are the ones chosen. 
10.  I'm calling it... La diabla (The she-devil). Isn't the make up work on this fantastic, very goth, very creepy.


9. The Crazy. This one is fabulous, I would love to do something like this using my Victorian dress.  


8. The Witch. This one it's very spooky, specially if you see it at night from afar, I like 👍 


7. Bloody Coraline. Fun and bloody twist of my favorite Coraline Jones.


6. The Weirdo. This one is simple and high on the crepo meter, proofs a simple costume can also be creepy. 


5. The Bride. This one is amazing, who doesn't love The Corpse Bride.


4.The Doll. a classic horror one, I have such a sweet spot for these type of costumes. love that its black and white.


3. The Psychic. Another fabulous make-up work.


2. Sabrina. Ok I know it's not scary, spooky or creepy. But it's Sabrina Spellman,  just because I love it. I would rather be a weird sister, but that's just me, lol.


1. The Nurse. This one is fabulous. a bit too slutty for my taste, but just an awesome one.


Ok now, do share which of the ten would you go as. Can't believe the month is done and another Halloween has gone bye, hope you all have enjoyed the season inspired post like I have. Have a spooky one.

 

No comments: