9/7/21

some more Halloween...

Hello dear friends!

I do hope those who celebrated Labor Day had a wonderful time. I enjoyed my day off immensely and so needed it; I've been working for the past week and a half by myself running an entire medical office and it has been exhausting. Today, supposedly have a new employee,  lets see how it goes.... Anyway, today just wanted to update the blog with the new Halloween additions available at the IG shop.

First off is the gumball, this is a small vintage gumball that was painted and generously embellished.


Secondly is Dr. Plague Embroidery 
This felt embroidery piece was mounted on a coffin wooden plaque.


These two new pieces are available for sale at the IG shop. Still have 2 more Halloween pieces to finish, so keep posted. Of course, please share, which is your favorite?
Until next one friends.

No comments: