9/9/21

fun at the garden...

With the extra day off this past weekend I was able to de-stress a bit and spend a day at the garden. I've been growing some seedlings at the laundry room and some were ready to transplant to their pots for further growing.


Am starting a square inch garden, but before I can set my plants to deal full time with the elements, I have to get them a bit stronger. Here are the training pots, after a few weeks they will be on their beds, which I still have to built, lol 😆.


Started with some tomatoes, eggplant, squash, peppers, cauliflower and onions.



this beauty is actually a lemon tree started from seedlings,  actually have 2 and they also got transplanted.


look it even started growing thorns 


Here is my gigantic fiddle leaf tree which needs to get cut soon


Here in the front is my dwarf plantain tree and has two babies, yay!!
check out the photo bombed 🐶


and now he is posing, he's just too cute!!


here are some conifers I bought which have fried under the south Florida sun 🌞 


and lastly my macrame planters, I just love taking photos of them, haha 😄 


hope you enjoyed the tour of the garden, hopefully will do the raise bed soon, I'll even do a DIY of it. And please, anyone who has a square inch garden that has any tips, please do share. 





No comments: