5/23/19

I'm back!!!!

Well, hello strangers, did you miss me?? well, I for sure have and that is why I am making a slow come back, but happening, yay!! First off, if you are new and never have followed, well I'm Maria, I updated my "about me" page and you can read a very small summary of what has happened in the last few years; but since you are here's an even shorter version: I had a small Etsy shop called MsBittyKnacks, aka. she is the cute little doll you see all around this blog, yeah her. well, I closed it, headed in another direction, aka. MacuNana and that shop lasted 2 years exactly. Now I am a "mess" full of ideas and decided just to have this space to spew the happenings, making, and thoughts. Some say/ I've read blogging is so yesterday thing, now, all the fad is live FB or live Insta, well I don't do live anything, really old school that way, but I do enjoy the writing so, if you don't mind reading a bunch of ramblings WELCOME!!!!
Of course after 2 years of no blogging anything I totally forgot how to set up half of the things here, so for now I kind of updated the blog's galleries, cleaned up the look a bit; a work in progress, so bear with it, ok.
Currently, I am in the middle of a home renovation, no pro's just me and the hubby so very slow moving. We have been at it for a month now and as can be imagined the social life is out the window. Just this week peeps at the job asked me what are your plans for the long weekend? me: working at the house, yay! an extra day of hard work, haha!! yes a bit sour, we were supposed to go up to GA for the weekend, but what can I do but make the most of it as I always do. Of course I will start posting before and afters soon enough.
Art wise, I have lots of weavings and embroideries from MacuNana still available, I've downgraded the site   so very little is there, but from there you can go to the Facebook or Instagram which I've linked and if you see something you like let me know. I kept MsBitty's insta which I use as a personal account, but I post most of the happenings there and you are all welcomed to follow, I kept it public. Am currently dabbling into felting, and am starting halloween very early, expect dollies and ornies.
Health wise, I am full into the whole KETO lifestyle, so that will come out here and there. But I am going into a year, stated very strict, fell of the wagon during the holidays and when I went to see my parents last month and cheated a few times, it happens, but really love how I feel, have lost approx. 20 pounds and my allergies have improved about 80% now am dabbing into longer fasting periods and has kickstarted the weight loss again, so will let you all know how it progresses and how it all started.
I will stop it here, before you all reading don't pass out, but I'll start posting as the mood and time permits and will get more in detail. 
Maria    

3 comments:

zombydolls said...

Bienvenida Maria, me alegro de tu vuelta al blog!!!!

Welcome back to the blog life!!
I'm trying to clean and update my blog too, although I have quite active instagram I miss the blog, so I'm on it.

Also I'm going to use again my flickr! yesterday I deleted almost all the photos to start over, I think i'm old school too, LOL



zombydolls said...

I've just visit your site MacuNana
OMG love your new stuff so awesome

:)

MsBittyKnacks said...

hola Zombydolls!!! hasta ahora fue que note que tenia comentarios pendientes, ya sabes, fuera de practica. gracias!! espero tener tienda official el proximo ano. sigues en etsy?