8/5/16

whimsy pouches...

another fun make done for the past pop-up were these whimsy pouches. 
i did a garage sale with my sister in law last month, she had a ton of "stuff" and guess what she had a bunch of?? ZIPPERS!!! so as an insider ( aka. family) she gave them to me free of course and what better way to use them than by making these little pouches. i personally like these because it gives me a chance to play with the huge assortment of fabric i have accumulated, plus they are so useful. i myself have quite a few. so with no further delay here they are...


the cupcake dancer


pretty kitty (yes another cat to the collection ;)


my favorite, the fox


the teddy bear


and a mouse lady


and of course got a few more that i still got to sew, but aren't they CUTE!!! i think so, but some may say i'm biased on my opinions, haha!!! 
so what character is your favorite??

Maria

No comments: