4/10/15

let's continue...

omg!! 


i can't believe how long it's been since I've felt a good 90% healthy. this bug sure got me good, but i'm feeling great, not at a 100% but getting there and there is a ton to share... 
i've managed to photograph many of the new Bitty creations that have been waiting, quite patiently to make their day view at the shop, slowly but steady i've been posting them and by now you've all seen some of the chirpy birdies pin cushions


also the first little dreamers for this year


and you've all seen the cutest sleepy fox...


this sweet little piece was originally meant to be for the Candy Coated Dreams kawaii show, however time wasn't at my side, but it's now at the shop.
at home i've been doing little by little my first official crocheted afghan, still in the works... also my sister in law, impressed by my mad upholstering skills, haha! has asked for my help for some new chair covers, once done i'll share some photos.


tomorrow i'm heading out to do some local handmade shopping and support lots of artist friends at the Odd Duck Bazaar
a must check out show!!! i'll share some photos via instagram
and keep posted for the next post...it's all about my new obsession.

XOXO
Maria


No comments: