10/20/12

here comes the jollyness...

We haven't even taken off our Halloween costumes and yet Christmas is everywhere we go. So, a bit behind we run on the JOLLY line, but it officially has begun. MsBitty drew up some cute colorful little softies for the little ones and some "granny style" ones for the "BIG" little ones. She also came up with what I must say "quite peachy idea" of doing some bitty bags with the adorable vintage doilies I snatched at the past fair. To what all this? you must all be asking, well, I have been spoiling myself a bit and have been busy with the bitty hook creating a bitty "granny" apron for myself...


 ...MsBitty says: "you look like a granny and I want to too" so she took hold of the floral fabric and vintage finds in our storage and began with the bitty sewing machine. Results which you all will see real soon. But I snuck a bitty preview just for you...


  
what do you think???