6/24/12

Fun at Home

For the past couple of weeks while MsBitty been busy with her sketch pad, I've been able to catch up with all those bitty home projects that have sat in the corner patiently waiting for some itty attention. 
While practicing our newest craft, a tiny obsession with doilies has developed and wanting desperately to incorporate it to a project here's my newest "Granny" every-day bag.





 And some fun additions to MsBitty's work table...


new kitchen's "country" curtain...


Nio saying: "No More Pictures"


even made a little vinyl sack that serves as a little trash can...


Scrappy saying: "Hello" 
Also, I went to my local Goodwill and got this fabulous vintage lace...


apron patterns


tote and vinyl table cloth

  
 as can be seen I recently discovered instagram and pixir-o-matic, all I can say yahoo!!!! Too much fun! Here are some more FUN pictures...






Maria