5/29/19

the reno summary n update

ok, here's a bit on the current renovation. The BF and I invested on our home and got impact  doors and windows which got installed at the beginning  of April. 



From there we began our upstairs reno where there are two bedrooms and two bathrooms; we started on the second room which we used to nicknamed the music room, it was the BF mancave and had wall to sealing music posters and memorabilia.  There we removed the popcorn ceiling, paint, closed the balcony to make the room bigger and had to level that floor. I myself am updating that bathroom which I have been sharing on Instagram when I remember,  but here are some of the work in progress





I know, super gross 🤢






from here on is the bathroom I'm working on



amd today's update 



 yes it feels like it has taken for ever, but this is the progress of 3 weekends,  so not that bad really. Also haven't taken photos of the rest of the room, the closets are bright and ultra white, such a difference,  but I'll get photos next weekend. 

maria


No comments: