5/12/15

shark valley...

as all of you know i was headed to shark valley 2 weekends ago and loved it so much that went this past weekend also. first time did a tiny trial; turned around at mile 3 thanks to an alligator in the middle of the trail and i refused to pass by it. however.... this weekend i finished it, yay!!!!!!
I put on my "activities" sneakers 


and headed out bright and early.
 here are but a few little friends met in the way...



these are the slow pokes like me, because all the rider's seem pros that zipped by me and the BF.
halfway to the trail there's a beautiful look out, you climb up and what a view...
(the area looked just out of the Jurassic Park movie, haha!!)

 


that loooong trail is half way in...


my phone's camera isn't that great but what can be seen under the mud water are alligators, turtles and fishies...


here's a baby one catching some morning rays...


for a first time, non-athletic, thought i was going to have a heart attack but kept on going and breathing steady, i can proudly say


and must i say I can't wait to go next weekend!!!!

XOXO

Maria

No comments: