1/11/15

soon...

as you all may have imagine, the crafty table is at full time mode!
 dolly's ready for sewing...
 valentine characters ready to melt your heart...
 a new treat is in store....
finally the bitty household is 90% in order, the other 10% can wait for some new goodies to come next weekend to the shop
till then i leave you with coupon code 
"MERRY25"
and save 25% OFF all ready to ship items

so keep posted
Maria

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...