10/6/13

pretty surprise...

about a week and half ago EliSe, a dear friend from the handmade movement etsy team, sent me a convo with a little surprise tease. anxiously waiting to get home, i found nothing :( 
well various days passed and she finally sent me the tracking info and i made my way to the post office, which of course had "forgotten" to deliver my surprise package; don't they know!!! of course by then my anxiety to see this mystery package was unbearable.
finally in my hands i hurry and open it to find...


the most adorable little bunny ever!!!! 
this precious doll was made by Ruth of zombydolls a new team member and shop we recently sneaked on. her packaging was 100% one of a kind gorgeous and it was personalized to me, yay!! just check it out here 
she fits right in the Bitty household and will be one of my most memorable halloween decoration.
thank you EliSe for the most wonderful surprise and to Ruth for your attention to detail, keep it up!!!
i'll show you more of the bunny ween in the home soon enough...

Maria

1 comment:

zombydolls said...

Thank you :)
I know she'll be great with you, the best Halloween for her ever

Hugs