3/18/13

shop, shop...

the constantly changing weather and the side effects of the day job, caused me to  have a mild case of bronchitis, which instead of making me rest and sip some yummy hot soup, cause my tricky fingers to do some online shopping instead.
what better feel better than some gorgeous, can't wait to wear dottie Cath Kidston canvas shoes...

of course, how could I stop there, had to have little Mr. Porker

he settled right in the Bitty household and rapidly fell in love with Mrs. Pink Piggy


also went browsing through one of my favorite Etsy shops Bruno & Betty and got this fabulous t-shirt i've been drooling for quite a long time


i wish that was all, but am still waiting on one new member to the home, but she's still in route. so, once she arrives and settles i'll share her adventures of the road...
so, next time you're feeling under the weather, now you have a new medicinal remedy...
XOXO

Maria

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The best medicin ever. I like those Cath Kidstons