1/20/13

Back to usual...

Well, this weekend marked the "back to our regular programing" Packed my momma back to the island, after a fun filled visit, even thou a slight head cold attempted to ruin it.
We went to lots of craft stores and of course made a visit to my favorite Bonsai nursery, of course I went a bit camera happy, but how could I not share these.









Absolutely gorgeous and a beautiful day it was. Did behave and only got some pots and one in-training tree, which I still have to plant. Now, that I'm back to my usual, I have to change the soil to all my trees, so soon enough you'll see an up-date on my Bonsai garden. 
Till then get your hands dirty!

Maria  

2 comments:

holly said...

Jealous of the sun and greenery! Snowy and cold as ever here in NY.

MsBittyKnacks said...

Ooh Holly, keep warm :)