10/1/12

Bitty Shopping...

Finally, I'm days away for the craft show and of course I've been slightly obsessing about every little detail, specially for the display. This is the first time showcasing the "large" plush art dolls and my current display setting just wasn't going to do it. Of course this called for a shopping mission. 
I was thinking a little suit case, canister or crate. Little vintage or color related ( that it match my table covering which is light blue with multi-color dottie's). Lastly, that it didn't need much work since this weekend was about finishing all the projects on my table.
I went to 5 different stores and was a bit disappointed with the NO variety available. I got some wooden canisters, which I decided to return the next day. They just didn't inspire anything, but I did get some other goodies...

However, on my way home I decided to stop at a shop I really don't like and to my surprised....


not one, but two adorable wire mesh "vintage like" canisters with natural cotton lining, crocheted lace edging and wooden buttons. My heart skipped a beat when I saw them, and on clearance too.
I kept browsing around with a little hip on my step and found the newest addition to my Halloween collection.

Too cute!!! and as I was about to leave I just couldn't resist...


So, a complete successful weekend, not only did I find a wonderful bargain but I cleared my crafty table and as a bonus got a custom order, yay!!!!!!!!!!
Happy week to all!

Maria