1/8/12

Bitty News!

Hello friends!

It's been a while since the last Bitty News up-date, but with the holidays I believe most of us had our hands full with engagements. Now, that I'm back to the routine there are many fun things to share.

First off, many thanks to the faithful fans, followers and supporters of MsBittyKnacks!! It has been a great journey so far and I truly believe this year will be even greater. Thank You!!!!

Now, even thou the break off was a bit long, ideas have not stopped and the drawing board is full of new projects to come. Due to some technical difficulties (pictures wouldn't load) the new item to the 2012 collection isn't available, as soon as it is resolved you will know. HINT...


Also, I received my first sewing machine as a Christmas present this year :) I have been learning...
But, over the holidays I went a little fabric obsessed and some fun Valentine projects are on their way.


For the past 2 weeks I have embarked on a mission to learn how to crochet. I've learned the very basic stitches but that's it. Then I checked a pattern from Mollie Makes and I cant find the stitches they mention on the book :? 
So, a call for help!! :0
Any good recommendations for a starter book please do let me know!!

Last,  for the month of January
check the Christmas Shop, all items there have 25% OFF 

Thanks!




4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Sounds like the holidays have been fun for you! I recently bought a sewing machine too, but I haven't gotten very far...sometimes I'm really unmotivated. I need to make it worth the money though.

But I love to crochet! It took me a really long time to learn, mostly because I didn't have the right kind of teachers/resources to learn correctly. The book section of Joann always has a lot of helpful crochet books. I have also learned a lot from crochetspot.com and youtube videos :)

MsBittyKnacks said...

Thanks Jennifer!! ;)

MsBittyKnacks said...

Thanks Jennifer!! ;)

daydreamsdustbunnies said...

I don't crochet, but I used to sew a LOT!! Haven't the last few years because if other interests.
I got my first sewing machine when I was 18...a portable Singer. Then in the 1970's my husband bought me an Elna. WooHoo! I thought I had died and gone to heaven. I made nearly all the clothes for me and my daughters. Made my husband a sport coat and some ties.
Good luck and have fun!