12/4/11

Sunny Side Up Craft Show Summary


As many of you know, yesterday was my first craft show and I was a nervous wreck. Well, finally after much crafting, stocking-up, obsessing, etc. etc. the day came and it was super fun.


There is my display with my elf assistant (boyfriend), who kept telling everyone all the ideas were his, of course. :)


The ornament rack.


The packaged ornament sets.


Yes, that's little old me sporting my "Buy Handmade" t-shirt and vendor pin.


There were adorable finds at the show. I met lots of interesting and creative individuals, of course exchanged lots of business cards even gifts. Had the pleasure of working next to a very talented and friendly artist, Nubia. She makes the most detailed and adorable jewelry, (still have to take a picture of the gift exchange we did).


But in summary it was all a success!!


Thank you all for the great support on my 1st craft show!!



4 comments:

Just For The Shell Of It said...

Yay, Ms. Bitty! Your handmade goods are PERFECT for craft shows!

Unknown said...

Congratulations!

Virginia said...

LOVE your display -- so festive and inviting! Glad to hear all went well for your first show -- yay!!

Rachel said...

your ornaments all look so great hanging up together, love the owl! congrats!