4/16/11

Catch up!!

So, I have been in a la la land mood for the past week and half, making me a sack of lazy bones and not keeping anyone up to date. Luckily, I have been doodling up some ideas and NEW projects are underway. Somehow, between all this I finally finished the last of the Spring Doll Collection, meet Sue
http://www.etsy.com/listing/72304067/miniature-clay-doll-4th-spring-doll
She was captured happily walking with her animal friends Spot (the dog), Fido (the sheep) and the chicks to the local Spring Fair.
Also, a hidden treat the Whimsical Flower Trio

 http://www.etsy.com/listing/72310623/whimsical-flower-trio?ref=v1_other_1
These were so much fun to make!!! Between stamping the pedals, putting the wire through the clay, curling the arms and painting the outfits; this project brought me back to fun creation mode and stamped a big smile to my face :D.
Some bitty news: Logo design so far is going great!! Crystal is a dear. We are past two revisions, but am sure the next one is the winner. Inspired by the whole experience, I am in the process of creating the muse herself as a miniature clay doll, will post pictures soon.
As for my two doggies, the little one still won't let me take a natural (as nobody holding him) picture, so I am still on that mission.  I did start last week a 6 weeks, basic obedience school with him, the only yuck factor is that is every Sunday at 2pm.
Last but not least my Day of the Dead Easter Parade Couple found a home in Mississippi.

What do you think of the new additions???xoxo Maria

No comments: